- Product Story
Made with Oval Olive Wood Beads and colored wooden beads
- Alloy Pendant, Antique Silver color
- Nickel-free lobster clasp, Platinum color
- Stainless Steel Double Link Chain
- Chain length: 8in (20.5cm), adjustable
- Nickel-free ear hooks
- Total length: 2.2in (5.5cm)
From the designer:
When I was younger my parents would take us on a family trip to the zoo. I absolutely loved to read everything there was to know about each animal--their original habitat, diet etc. Each creature is captivating in it's own way and they all play a beautiful and significant part on the earth.
Rejoice with me as you wear one of these bracelets or earrings and delight in the work of our Creator.
* Did you know that Starfish are vulnerable to temperatures above 23˚ C and they die when their temperature rises to 30˚ C?
They have an unique ability to absorb seawater to keep itself cool when it is exposed to sunlight.
* Did you know that large dragonflies have a maximum speed of 36-54 km/h (22-34 mph)? They can propel itself in 6 directions: upward, downward, forward, backward, left and right.
* Did you know that a giraffe eats around 34 kg (75 lb)of foliage daily? Known as herbivorous, they can make exceptions when they see a carcass.
* Did you know that Turtles can make various sounds when communicating?
They emit numerous calls from the time they are in the egg to when they are adults.
* Did you know that a Toucan's tongue is up to 14-15 cm long? The beak allows the bird to reach deep into tree holes to access food unavailable to other birds.
* Did you know that camel milk is a staple food of desert nomad tribes?
It is full of nutrients, low in cholesterol and easy to digest. A nomad can live on only camel milk for almost a month.
With love from Jordan,
Holy Land Designs