- Product Story
- Made with Olive Wood Round Beads and Carnelian Gemstones
- Stainless Steel Cross Chain
- Chain Length: 9.6in (24.5cm), adjustable
- Nickel-free Brass lobster clasp, Silver color
- Blossom Shade Carnelian Earrings
- Blossom Shade Carnelian Set (Earrings and Bracelet)
From the designer:
The name for this piece was inspired by a view in Petra - one of The Seven New Wonders of the World - that is located in Jordan.
Petra is the Greek word for stone or rock. High above the main colonnade of Petra stands a stone carved architectural wonder called the Monastery. Hiking to it, you see ancient houses, a Roman theater and many other things. You also interact with people that have lived there for many generations! After climbing to the Monastery, you have a beautiful view of the desert and even there - in the middle of the rugged, arid mountains - you encounter blossoming flowers!
With love from Jordan,
Holy Land Designs